1. We believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
2. We believe in God existing in three persons:
-The Father who is maker of heaven and earth
– The Son, fully God and fully man, who was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died for the salvation of the world and rose to defeat Satan and death for all time. He is currently at the Father’s side making intersession for His beloved.
-The Holy Spirit who acts as a seal that claims us as His own until the day of redemption, who comforts, convicts, guides, and directs us to be transformed into the image of God.
3. We believe that salvation is given by the Grace of God through faith alone and not by works or achievement.
4. We believe in the Church, Christ’s body and bride. It is a movement of Jesus followers called to gather, worship God, encourage and teach one another from His word, and reach out to the lost.
5. We believe in the Mission of God as Christ’s last command to go into all the world and make disciples of all nations.
6. We believe in the second coming of Christ to consummate God’s eternal plan, judge the living and the dead, and a new Jerusalem where God will be worshipped and every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord of all.